Please read the information below to be sure I offer what you seek. At the bottom you will find a link for booking sessions.
Telepathy is a silent, mind to mind connection, using a universal language. Basically, telepathy is being able to understand what another being is thinking and feeling.
The distance between parties is irrelevant with telepathy (because it is all about the connection of the minds and spirit). I do my work over the phone so that I am able to work with people all over the country rather than house calls which would restrict my reach unnecessarily. The phone is not used for my connection with the animals but it is necessary so that I can communicate with the human. It is also not necessary for the person to be with their animal (although it can be nice and fun to see if they react while we are communicating).
I have developed my skills by communicating with thousands of animals for over 18 years. During that time I learned a lot about animals and how they think. I often offer my thoughts, advice, and expertise to help you resolve behavior issues with your animals, in addition to the benefits of simply communicating with them.
I have also had the opportunity to work with a holistic veterinarian on a regular basis, so I am very practiced at checking on how animals are feeling physically. Depending on the personality of the animal, I am able to tell you specific symptoms. I will not be able to diagnose or replace the job of a vet.
Animals live in the moment and will not always bring up the same subjects that you might. If you have issues or specific topics that you want to discuss with your friend, then you might need to ask these questions directly. Prepare a list of topics you want to discuss with help you get the most out of your consultation.
People sometimes wonder…
- Do you need a photo? No, I will work off of a brief description of your animal, given at the time of our session. While I do not need a photo, if you want to send a photo you are welcome to email it to me and remind me of the photo at the beginning of our session.
- How many animals can we talk to? As many as time allows. 40 minute sessions are great for speaking in depth with one animal about a major health or behavior issue. Also perfect for getting to know everything you have wondered about one animal friend. This session is also great for connecting with a few animals about general issues of happiness, health, relationships, and more. 20 minute sessions are great for follow-ups on previous consultations, focusing on one animal, or communicating a specific topic to a group of animals (such as preparing for a vacation).
- Do you communicate with fish, birds, or unicorns? Yes, yes, and no. (Just kidding with the unicorns.) I do communicate with all species.
- I am skeptical, how will I know if this is real? If you are skeptical I encourage you NOT to book a session. You will know it is your animal based on the entirety of the call, when you ask genuine, open minded questions. You will know I am good based on the referral you received.
- Do you communicate with deceased animals? Not for your first session with me. After you become an established client and are familiar with how I work I will communicate with deceased animals.
- Can you help find my lost pet? For return clients only, no exceptions.
- Can I record the call? I do not offer recording services but you are welcome to record the call. (Tell me in advance please.)
- Can my partner/friend/family listen too? Yes. Speaker phone is fine. Call conferencing is fine if you coordinate that.
- Can we check-in on an animal I saw online/at a shelter that is up for adoption to see if they are a good fit? Yes, but in that case I will need a photo of the animal.
- What timezone are you in? I am in the Eastern Time Zone of the USA. Please be sure to correctly calculate your time difference.
- How do I cancel a session? You can cancel using the link in your confirmation email. Online cancellations must be made 6 hours before the appointment time or the cancellation fee will apply. Dawn’s Animal Connection has a 24 hour cancellation policy, when cancelling by email or phone message.
- Do you accept international clients? Yes. Canadians, I will still call you. All other countries must initiate the call. I do not use Skype. You will need to pay with a credit card that works in the US at the time of booking.
- How does your pricing work? For new clients the prices are $85 for up to 40 minutes and $55 for up to 20 minutes. Once you have had a consultation with me (even if it was a long time ago with a different animal), you are considered a return client. As a return client the prices are currently $70 for 40 minutes and $42 for 20 minutes.
Schedule a 15-20 minute session $55
(short sessions should only be booked if you feel certain the topic can be covered in 20 minutes- usually just one animal- one issue)
Urgent? Don’t want to wait? 20 minutes-$70 or 40 minutes- $95 Book a session for today or tomorrow. Note: you might want to check regular session availability before booking this more expensive option. *If you don’t see an opening here, check back in a few hours. I add sessions as much as possible to keep an opening available but sometimes they fill up while I am out of the office.
Also available, Testimonials and Stories.
Dawn’s Animal Connection has a 24 hour cancellation policy, when cancelling by email or phone message. Missed sessions and late cancellations will not be refunded or credited. If you cancel using my online appointment scheduler (with your confirmation email link), online cancellations must be made 6 hours before the appointment time or the cancellation fee will apply. You will be considered a “no-show” 15 minutes after the start of your session.